RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE12/04/2019 17:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONItaly › FLORENCE
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
OFFER STARTING DATE01/05/2019
EU RESEARCH FRAMEWORK PROGRAMMEH2020
The Center for Colloid and Surface Science (CSGI) – University of Florence is partner of the Project ‘“INNOVACONCRETE – Innovative Materials and Techniques for the Conservation of 20th Century Concrete-based Cultural Heritage” (n 760858), financed by the European Programme Horizon 2020, call H2020-NMBP-2016-2017-RIA.
CSGI offers a position as a First Stage Researcher (R1) in the framework of the INNOVACONCRETE project. The fellow will have the possibility to work at world–class scientific level in multidisciplinary and international teams.
Time period: May 1st, 2019 – December 31st, 2020
Location: University of Florence, Department of Chemistry “Ugo Schiff” in via della Lastruccia 3, 50019 Sesto Fiorentino, Florence, Italy
Job Requirements: CSGI is looking for a highly motivated and creative researcher with a master’s degree in chemistry (or equivalent) with knowledge of the following fields:
• monitoring of the cleaning process of architectural surfaces;
• characterization of the structural, physical and chemical properties of bulk and surfaces, determination of the nature of the materials to be removed (inorganic or biological);
• use of gels and enzymes for the cleaning of stone surfaces;
• set-up and management of research laboratories. Good attitude in working in a team.
Candidates must show a good attitude in working in a team, strong analytical and organizational skills.
Gross salary: up to EUR. 40.000 € for the time period above specified.
All candidates must send:
1. a signed application letter specifying: surname and name, date of birth, address, e-mail and telephone number;
2. the curriculum vitae et studiorum;
3. the degree certificate with the scores of each exam and final evaluation;
4. the list of all titles and documents that can be relevant for the selection;
All applications must arrive by email to firstname.lastname@example.org by April 12th, 2019 (05:00 PM CET). Please report the CALL ID (CSGI-FI-05/2019) in the subject of the email.
A colloquium with the evaluating committee might be requested. The colloquium can take place either face-to-face or via Skype.
REQUIRED EDUCATION LEVELChemistry: Master Degree or equivalent
EURAXESS offer ID: 390288
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.