ORGANISATION/COMPANYDIANA Biotechnologies s.r.o.
RESEARCH FIELDBiological sciences › Biological engineeringChemistry › Biochemistry
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)Recognised Researcher (R2)Established Researcher (R3)Leading Researcher (R4)
APPLICATION DEADLINE20/05/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
- Depending on your experience and interests you could:
- Develop DIANA assays for novel targets (both for diagnostics and drug discovery)
- Develop new applications of DIANA and related techniques
- Run high-throughput-screening projects, including data analysis and compound management
- Optimize the assay to commercially-ready product, incl. production of components and preparing documentation
- Optimize and automate our experimental facilities (may involve basic programming and databases)
- You would employ methods such as qPCR, protein expression, purification & chemical modification, enzyme kinetics, multi-well plate assays and cell culture.
- We also want you to contribute to the identification of new clinically relevant targets (reviewing scientific, commercial and IP landscapes), facilitate collaborations, communicate results and contribute to papers, patents and presentations.
- We have openings for both Junior (Masters, PhD) and Senior (postdoc or early PI) research scientists.
- You should have education or equivalent experience in biochemistry, molecular biology, chemical biology, medicinal chemistry, pharmacology or related fields.
- Experience in cell culture, recombinant protein expression, protein chemistry and especially in qPCR and immunoassays such as ELISA is highly desirable. Experience in high throughput screening, drug discovery or development of diagnostic tools is a plus.
- We would like you to be flexible to work on multiple projects, driving your independent R&D projects, but also be willing to deliver production tasks if required.
- You should be fluent in English and have good communication, reporting and data management skills.
EURAXESS offer ID: 400004
Posting organisation offer ID: 84740
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.