ORGANISATION/COMPANYUniversity of Warsaw
RESEARCHER PROFILERecognised Researcher (R2)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/09/2019 00:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTPermanent
HOURS PER WEEK40
Assistant Professor (Adiunkt) in Department of Organizational Innovations and Entrepreneurship
Each candidate needs to fulfill the following conditions:
- doctoral degree in the field of management from a renowned university in Poland or abroad,
- experience in research, knowledge of methods as well as research design,
- experience in qualitative and quantitative data analysis,
- research interests, focused on management, entrepreneurship and innovations, and in particular cultural context of management, regional context of enterpreneurship,
- scientific achievements documented by:
- articles in peer-reviews journals, in Polish and English,
- other scientific publications such as chapters in scientific monographs, scientific monographs, or reports,
- participation in international scientific conferences,
- active international cooperation (exchange, scholarships, international conferences, network of international scientific contacts); international organizational cooperation (conference organization and other projects) will be an additional asset,
- at least 5 years of experience in entrepreneurship education, including:
- academic courses,
- interactive methods used in educational processes, workshops, case study analyses etc.,
- experiences in organizational work at a higher education institution, such as project participation/management, organization of scientific conferences and/or other events, cooperation with students' organizations, participation in editorial activities (e.g. coordination of publications' edition),
- ability to work in a team,
- fluency in English and Polish.
Candidates should be willing to cooperate in research teams and apply for grants/external funding. Documented knowledge in fields related to management (psychology, sociology, economy etc.) will be an additional asset.
Each candidate needs to submit the following documents:
- application addressed to the Rector of the University of Warsaw,
- personal questionnaire (downloadable from the University website),
- a copy of the doctoral diploma,
- list of scientific publications and copies of publications,
<> lang=EN-US style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Symbol;mso-fareast-font-family:
Symbol;mso-bidi-font-family:Symbol;mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>style='mso-list:Ignore'>- lang=EN-US style='font-size:12.0pt;font-family:Symbol;mso-fareast-font-family:
Symbol;mso-bidi-font-family:Symbol;mso-ansi-language:EN-US'>style='mso-list:Ignore'>- a statement that the University of Warsaw will be the primary place of work (form available on the University website - - http://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp/druki-i-formularze/),
consent to process personal data – information and consent clause (form available on the University website - http://bsp.adm.uw.edu.pl/bsp/druki-i-formularze/).
The documents should be submitted to:
sent to: Faculty of Management, University of Warsaw, Szturmowa St. 1/3, 02-678 Warsaw, Room B207
Deadline for submitting documentation: September 30th, 2019. A candidate will be selected by October 31th 2019.
EURAXESS offer ID: 437296
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org if you wish to download all jobs in XML.