ORGANISATION/COMPANYJohannes Kepler University Linz
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE30/10/2019 23:00 - Europe/Brussels
LOCATIONAustria › Linz
TYPE OF CONTRACTTemporary
HOURS PER WEEK20
As the largest institution of research and education in Upper Austria, the Johannes Kepler University Linz has over 20,000 enrolled students and 3,300 employees. The JKU’s four faculties offer over 70 academic degree programs. We are looking to strengthen our team and announce a job opening starting January 20, 2020, for a
Graduate Teaching Assistant
(must hold a Diploma/Master’s degree) for a 20-hour/week position
(maternity leave replacement)
at the Linz School of Education, Department of STEM Education
Job Reference Number: 4012
- Actively take part in the field of mathematics education, including teaching and supervising Bachelor's and Master's theses
- Develop and hold mathematics education courses
- Actively take part in research and development projects in the field of mathematics education
- Willingness to publish research findings in academic journals
- The successful candidate must hold a Diploma degree in mathematics or mathematics education
- Professional experience in teaching mathematics at secondary school level
- Strong commitment and a high level of creativity
- A strong social skill set and willingness to work as part of a team
The minimum salary in accordance with the collective agreement is
€ 1,432.25 gross per month (14 x per year, CA Job Grade: B1).
If you have questions, please contact:
Univ. Prof. DI Mag. Dr. Markus Hohenwarter,
T +43 732 2468 6871,
Application deadline: October 30, 2019.
The Johannes Kepler University wishes to increase the proportion of academic female faculty and, for this reason, especially welcomes applications by qualified women. If applicants are equally qualified, a woman will be given preference for this position. The university welcomes applications from qualified applicants with physical disabilities. These applications will be given special consideration.
Prospective applicants interested in the multifaceted position are requested to electronically send an application in adherence to the stated criteria together with the requested documentation via our online portal http://jku.at/application or to the Johannes Kepler University Linz, Department of Human Resource Management, Altenberger Straße 69, A-4040 Linz.
Please include “Job Reference Number 4012” in your application.
EURAXESS offer ID: 453319
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.