ORGANISATION/COMPANYStefan Batory State University
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciencesPhysics
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE31/07/2020 12:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Skierniewice
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
OFFER STARTING DATE01/10/2020
Institution: Stefan Batory State University, Faculty of Medical-Natural-Technical Sciences, Institute of Health Sciences
Type of employment contract and work time: contract of employment, full-time employment
Science: Medical and Health Sciences
Scientific discipline: Health Sciences
Application deadline: 31.07.2020
Competition final results: 05.08.2020 (employment from 1 October 2020)
University website: www.pusb.pl
Additional information: The application and documents should be submitted personally or by post to the following postal address:
Stefan Batory State University
Ul. Batorego 64C; 96-100 Skierniewice
Contact phone: 46 8344001, e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
It is possible to apply online, with the documents signed with trusted or qualified e-signature
Key words: cosmetology, facial and body care treatments, instructor
The Candidate for this position must meet the requirements of art. 113 of the Higher Education Act of 20 July 2018 (Dz. U. 2020.85 as amended).
The Candidate should have the MA professional title in Cosmetology or Physical Education Pedagogy (in this case it is necessary to have the BA degree in Cosmetology).
The Candidate needs to have practical professional experience in cosmetology (beauty parlous, SPA, cosmetic equipment). Additional qualifications/courses in hotel and SPA services (SPA soft program), comprehensive skin discoloring and facial and body skin anti-aging treatments, Icoone and ROBODERM technology will be a substantial advantage.
Other requirements include teaching experience and computer literacy, the ability to give Power Point presentations and sufficient command of English to conduct classes in this language.
Additionally, the Candidate must be able to use e-learning platforms for distance learning.
Employment at the Stefan Batory State University as the principal place of work will be considered preferable
Applicants must submit the following documents in Polish:
- a job application addressed to His Magnificence Rector of the Stefan Batory State University, indicating the competition number
- forms available on the University website:
- personal data form,
- a declaration that the Candidate meets the requirements of Article 113 of the Act,
- a declaration that Stefan Batory State University will or will not be the Candidate's principal place of employment within the meaning of the Act,
- the Candidate's consent for their personal data to be processed,
- information on personal data processing for a job applicant
- a document confirming the Candidate's foreign language competence (a certificate, a declaration)
- lists or copies of documents certifying (unless included in the CV or personal data form):
- academic (or artistic) achievements
- didactic achievements
- organizational achievements
- employment record
- education level - copies of diplomas
- In the case of a larger number of applicants, job interviews with selected persons are possible. The Candidate covers the cost of his/her travel and stay.
- The University does not return documents submitted in the course of the recruitment process. Should the Candidate withdraw his/her consent for their personal data to be processed, the competition board officially destroys the documents that have been submitted.
- The University reserves the right to withdraw from the competition without giving the reasons.
- Winning the competition by the Candidate does not oblige the University
to employ them.
- Competition documentation is stored in accordance with the rules of non-archival documentation storage at the Stefan Batory State University.
EURAXESS offer ID: 537666
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.