ORGANISATION/COMPANYMedical University of Warsaw
RESEARCH FIELDMedical sciences › Medicine
RESEARCHER PROFILEFirst Stage Researcher (R1)
APPLICATION DEADLINE23/09/2019 21:00 - Europe/London
LOCATIONPoland › Warsaw
TYPE OF CONTRACTTo be defined
HOURS PER WEEK40
Medical University of Warsaw
announces a competition for the position of
Assistant (2 positions)
in the Department of Children’s Infectious Diseases
Second Faculty of Medicine
The rules for the protection of personal data used by the Medical University of Warsaw
The deadline for applications is: September 23rd 2019, by 3:00 pm
Applications can be submitted:
- in hard copy to the address: Dean’s Office of the Faculty of Medicine and Dentistry, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 61, 02-091 Warszawa, room 617, in a sealed envelope with indication of the reference number on the envelope,
- by post to the following address: Medical University of Warsaw, ul. Żwirki i Wigury 61, 02-091 Warsaw,
- in electronic form to the address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org,with indication of the reference number.
Contact number: (0-22) 57 20 673
Results of the competition will be announced on the WUM website: http://wum.pl/praca/nauczyciele-akademiccy/archiwum
Please refer to the recruitment rules which are available on the website: http://wum.pl/files/informacje/praca/2018/2018.06.21_polityka_rekrutacji_pracownikow_wum.pdf
The candidate submitting the offer accepts the recruitment conditions specified in the above mentioned regulations.
Please be informed that only selected candidates will be contacted, and documents you send will not be returned. The MUW reserves the right to cancel the recruitment procedure at any time without giving a reason.
Employees of the Medical University of Warsaw, who are applying for the position specified in the announcement, may not file the documents mentioned in section II “Required documents”, if the documents are in the personal files. The availability of the data is confirmed by an employee of the Human Resources Department.
- professional title of a doctor,
- didactic experience,
- fluent knowledge of Polish language,
- knowledge of English language.
- experience working in a pediatric unit (hospital ward, basic medical care).
- resume including research and teaching activity,
- copies of the documents confirming obtained education, especially; higher education diploma, doctoral diploma, specialization diploma and certificate of considering a foreign diploma equivalent to a Polish one (if it does not result from the regulations in force),
- copies of work certificates from previous workplaces,
EURAXESS offer ID: 439838
The responsibility for the jobs published on this website, including the job description, lies entirely with the publishing institutions. The application is handled uniquely by the employer, who is also fully responsible for the recruitment and selection processes.
Please contact email@example.com if you wish to download all jobs in XML.